Saturday, April 4, 2020

Unititled



The Spring Festival of this year was an unusual one. The outbreak of virus became the focus. There was no visiting relatives or friends, no New Year's greetings, and no party or celebration.
Every morning, my parents will report the latest information about the virus first. For example, the number of new cases, the cumulative number of confirmed cases, the number of discharged cases, the number of deaths, and which province makes prevention and control measures...... After hearing this, I feel that our country is engaged in a dangerous battle.
Parents said that the prevention and control of the virus is really a war like sniper war, and we must not go out, we must wash our hands, we must learn to be quiet at home, and we must do more exercise, and this is the best support for the battle. So every day I practice being alone in the house. I insist on doing this for an hour and a half a day. Between learning, I also try to corridor pace back and forth in the home, practice basic dance movements in the bedroom, and even practice English songs singing karaoke in the sitting room. I walk into the kitchen to learn how father cooks. After dinner father and I play chin  chess. We also watch the  "Chinese poetry conference" on TV in the evening. Of course, the thing that makes me happy the most is practicing table tennis. My father teaches me how to start from the ball bouncing, and he makes the ping-pong ball on the paddle bounce so that it will improve my sense of the ball. At first, I couldn't catch the ping-pong ball once it bounced on the paddle. I thought it was too difficult. I wanted to give up after practicing several times. My father encouraged me by saying, "you find it difficult because you don't have the method and you don't practice enough. You need to keep adjusting the angle and force of the ball, so that the ball bounces straight in front of your body, so that you can bounce the ball continuously." I did as my father said with the method of repeated practice, and as expected, there was some progress that happened on me. After I practiced the table tennis for three days, I felt like this was a good practice.
Our family is so full and happy to enjoy this special Spring Festival at home. In order to win the battle against the virus, a large number of medical workers left their families and went to fight against the virus every day and night during the Spring Festival.
And the news reported that these heroes take care of everyone, and are the most lovely and respectable people. I hope they as soon as possible return home to their family reunion, and share the beautiful scenery of spring!
Tony



No comments:

Post a Comment