Saturday, April 4, 2020

Studying Music When I Am In Quarantine


       Do you like music? I like it.  Music is a very important thing in my life. I have  been practicing piano since I was five. Piano for me is just like a friend.
I will practice piano every day for about four hours. When I am playing piano, I feel like I am talking to a friend. If you talk with it, it will respond to you with wonderful  music. This winter vacation, I play piano every day. When there is no coronavirus, my mother will often take me to concerts. But now, the coronavirus is all around the world; we have to stay home. During the quarantine, I had been dealing with the piano. Every day I have a lot of time to play piano. But I can’t go out to listen to concerts. At home, I often listen to some piano audio myself, or think about how this piece should be played. Every day what I want to do the most is to play the piano; I can play my favorite piano song. When there is no coronavirus, every week, I will go to the teacher’s house for class. If I have a problem in class, the teacher will teach me one by one. Sometimes the teacher will show me how to play. But now, I have to stay home. Sometimes, I will have class online. Having class online is different from having class in teacher’s house. Teacher can’t teach me one by one, but having class online saves a lot of time.
Actually when we were in quarantine at first, I was very scared. Sometimes I felt very irritable. But after that, I slowly calmed down. Every day, I played piano and listened to music. Everything is getting better.
I hope that the epidemic from all over the world will pass soon, so I can teach piano better.

                                        Mar. 31, 2020
                                              Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment