Saturday, March 21, 2020

Keeping away from the virus



Before the virus came, probably everyone fantasized about spending a good time during NEWYEAR at home! For example, we can sleep  until ten am in the morning, watch tv with our families, and have some nice meals. When we really lived such a day, everything was not as good as our imagination.
        It is comfortable to stay at home, but when I open my eyes every morning, looking out of the window, looking at the rays of sunshine, I am looking forward to taking  off the mask outside, breathing a breath of fresh air that has  been waiting for a long time, and I can also run in the outside to release the heart full of the trouble. All this now seems to be such an  unbelievable hope. For all this, the only stuff we can do is to protect ourselves away from the virus, so that we can have a healthy, beautiful future.
        Staying at home is the best way for us to protect ourselves. But we should not let staying at home becomes my "boring", "wasted" excuse. The first thing that I paid attention to was the daily news and the coverage of the virus on the social media websites. This news let me see the whole country, make concerted efforts to fight against the virus, and it also gave me the power of staying at home.
        I decided to do more housework. The coming of virus make our parents got more  pressure. For example, they have to make sure kids can stay away from the virus; they also need take care of our meals, they will help kids with some questions, and they also have to find a way to earn enough money for them to survive. To reduce the burden of parents; I will take care of my own study, and not be left behind by other students’ studying. Well virtually that’s not a big deal. We need to make a good virus prevention, just like washing hands, disinfecting, and having to wear a mask  when I go out. Do what you can at home, step by step, to keep the virus away from our lives.
        Staying at home taught me a new skill, and that’s making a simple disinfectant. First we have to prepare water, ethyl alcohol, essential oils and a clean watering can at home. You need to pour half a cup of medical alcohol into a watering can, then add half a cup of water. Drop in drops of essential oil; essential oil has a very good disinfection effect. Shake and the solution can be used as disinfection spray, spray on the desktop, mesa, door handle, such as the need to disinfect the place, reoccupy a dishcloth or wipe clean. When all sorts of material is tight, one begins  to save resources, also to make an "epidemic prevention" contribution! With our own "deployment" of disinfectant in the home spray, keep the home environmental hygiene, so that my family and I are free from the virus, and we can safely stay at home through this period of emergency. I think it’s pretty good.
        Staying at home does not hinder us, we try our best at things we can do, we learn some new skills, and it is also a way to prevent the virus, and to make a contribution. So staying at home also lets me have a fulfilling life.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment